Saturday, December 17, 2011

First Post

There have been a few calls for me to begin releasing information in blog form. Information about my life, about my thoughts, and about the world that I have experienced in general. I have no intention on becoming a blogging success, but for those who are interested, here goes nothing. 

I intend to make this my outlet for writing creativity. I have aspirations to write for fun, but I want to do so well and the only way to improve is to continue doing it. With the pressure of releasing new material for readers I will have the motivation to produce and create novel ideas and works that may or may not be inspired. 

My writing will include, but not be limited to: short stories, small portions/chapters of larger novels, verse/poetry, personal stories and thoughts, political opinion, and so on. Basically whatever I feel like writing about, so probably women, drugs and video games (possibly in that order). 

I am not a writer by profession. My experience with writing is limited to only writing for personal enjoyment. While I would love nothing better than to sit around and write all the time, I am not at that point in my life yet. I have a lot of things already finished, which over the next week or so I'll begin to publish a few things on here to get some feedback and I'll continue making more as time passes of course.

This is all for now. Please keep an eye out- I'll be back soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment