Monday, December 19, 2011

My Foot

So I may have broken my foot. I'm guessing stress fracture, or perhaps a bad strain, but I lack the medical coverage to get it looked at by a professional. After a night of drinking and doing judo I felt fine, went to work later that day and still felt fine. After working at the English place I offered to close up at the brat shop. As I was getting ready to leave sharp pains in my foot made it almost impossible to walk. I gimped my way to the police box (where we have to turn in our daily sales to be totaled and taxed by the theme park) and then to the train station. Yesterday I was able to move around just fine, but my foot feels quite strange, its the same today, almost a little tender, but not sore at all. I have contemplated buying a cane and becoming very sarcastic, o also a genius medical doctor. Perhaps if the condition worsens and my doctor co-workers choose to cripple me for life instead of letting me die. (/'House' reference) Of course it could be from working too much too hard. I do happen to be sitting in the brat shop, waiting to close at this very second, on my day off! O well.

No comments:

Post a Comment